Tuesday, January 22, 2008

And I'll Fly One Day!

The heavy traffic on roads while going to office in the morning and coming back from there in the evening really makes me more tired. I sometime think if I could have a jet pack with which I can say good bye to that damn traffic. I've been searching for this thing, though it's not possible for me to make one, and if any engineer happens to make one, I'll probably not be able to afford it, (keeping in mind that most of the innovations are very expensive at their initial stages). SO the only thing I can do is to think about it!

Well, thinking is not bad, as it's the base of any development. Ok, let me think now, and you see how will you people fly when my dream jetpack will be in function!




Source: uberreview.com



Source: ohgizmo.com

No comments: